facebook f    instagram   |   Kosciuszko Huts Association  

Year Built: 1950
Alternate Name(s): Whites River Aqueduct Shelter, Aqueduct Shelter No 1
Condition: Good

Munyang Hut

Brief History

Built in the 1950's by SMA for aqueduct maintenance. The hut is kept locked.


Consists of 2 rooms. Walls are weatherboard and roof is of iron. The current condition is unknown.

GPS Location View on Map

munyang hut b slee kha 1998
Photo: B. Slee, 1998

Last updated 234 November 2020