Brayshaws Hut is located in the far east of KNP, on the Tantangara Plain.
Not to be confused with Brayshaws in Namadgi or other sites built by Alex, David, Jim or Tom Brayshaw.
This hut was reputedly built by Roy Brayshaw in the early 1950's, but is likely to have been an old SMA transportable hut, moved here from another location.
It is very small, measuring only 2m by 3m. It has weatherboard walls, a wooden floor, interior lining and a single window. The roof is a skillion iron type. It once included a stove in one corner, but now only the flue remains. The hut overlooks the extensive Nungar Plain, and behind it is a set of yards collapsed on the ground.
- Hueneke P204
- The KNP POM number is L.44.
Last updated 29 November 2020