facebook f    instagram   |   Kosciuszko Huts Association  

Year Built: 1952
Condition: Site

Bark Hut

Located beside Blowering Dam near Tumut.


Built in 1952 to support grazing and shooting by Tumut locals.


Bark walls and roof over poles. The hut received a number of "make-overs" over the years but was badly burnt in the 1983 fires.


  • KHA Reference number is 0202.

Last updated 23 November 2020