What we do
- Protect and enhance the cultural heritage values
- Conserve historic huts and associated structures
- Provide input into government planning processes
- Create heritage awareness amongst the general public
- Maintain the art and craft of traditional bush building skills and knowledge.
400 + Memberships
75 + Huts
Over the past forty two years KHA has carried out maintenance activities
on most of the 90 or so remaining huts and homesteads in KNP and NPP.
Learn more about what we have been up to recently.