KOSCIUSZKO HUTS ASSOCIATION

Search Our Site

photo of murphys close hutLocated east of Omeo, NE about 8Km from Moscow Villa, along the Nunniong Road. A small side road, leaves Nunniong just after a prominent sign to Ski Road. Shown on the Omeo-Bindi map at GR845856. GPS S37 10.275 E147 57.251.

Photo: Olaf Moon, 2003

History

Built by Michael Murphy and Louis Pendergast in 1949. Michael renewed the corner posts in 1990.

Constuction

Gabled iron over a pole frame. Some floor is made of wood. Two rooms, fireplace and all furniture including a fridge.

Caretaker - Murphy family.

References

  • Hueneke Pp 199, 212, 241

Profile last updated 28 September 2003.